Win a family glamping break with P&O Ferries
Belfast Telegraph has teamed up with P&O Ferries to offer one lucky family a short break to Scotland.
Prize includes return travel with P&O Ferries on the shortest, most frequent crossing between Larne and Cairnryan. Enjoy 2 nights luxury glamping in a ‘Posh Pod’ complete with your own wood fired hot tub at Gorsebank Glamping, near the Solway coastline and Galloway Hills in stunning Dumfries and Galloway.
With up to seven sailings daily, a journey time of only two hours and lots to do on board, travelling to Scotland has never been easier than with P&O Ferries.
Simply answer the question below for your chance to win this incredible prize, 1 winner will be chosen at random from the correct entries.
Terms and Conditions:
- 1 winner per prize will be selected
- Entrants must be over 18
- NI residents only
- Prize includes return travel for a car and four passengers (2 adults and 2 children under 15 years old) with P&O Ferries from Larne to Cairnryan plus 2 night’s family glamping in a luxury Posh Pod at Gorsebank in Dumfries and Galloway.
- Travel must be taken by 15th December 2017
- The prize is valid on any sailing, subject to availability.
- No alternative prize, such as lieu, credit, etc. can be offered.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- Booking must be made a minimum of 48 Hours prior to travel and cannot be amended within 48 hours of travel.
- All other expenses must be paid for by the winner.
- Other Terms and Conditions also apply.