Win a Holiday with Belfast Telegraph Travel
Win a fantastic trip for two with Belfast Telegraph Travel
Lake Como, the Swiss Alps & Milan
This fully escorted holiday includes:
- Flights from Belfast to Milan
- 7 nights 3 star hotel with half board in the lakeside town of Cadenabbia or Tremezzo
- A full day excursion to Milan
- A full day excursion into the Swiss Alps, including the Alpine towns of Tirano, Chiavenna and St. Moritz
- A half day boat tour on Lake Como, including the town of Bellagio
Simply answer the following question correctly for your chance to win!
Terms & Conditions
Offer is non-transferable and has no cash value. Travel to be taken by 31 December 2018, subject to availability, and excludes travel between 01 July and 31 August 2018. Competition and booking terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoters are Independent News and Media Public Limited Company, 27-32 Talbot St, Dublin 1 (“INM”). INM will provide the prize to the winner.
- By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. The entry form will be part of the overall terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Where a competition involves a voting process: offering or receiving any incentive for voting is not permitted and will invalidate the vote, and may disqualify the recipient of the vote. INM reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. INM reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the website.
- Promotion is open to anybody over 18 years of age. INM reserves the right to request written proof of age from the winner.
- Employees and agents of INM or any company connected with the promotion or any of INM’s associated companies are not eligible to take part in the applicable competition, nor are their immediate family members. For these purposes, an "immediate family member" includes a spouse, partner, child, stepchild, grandchild, brother, stepbrother, sister, stepsister, parent, stepparent or legal guardian.
- Each entrant can enter an email address once only.
- Use of a false email, name or address by an entrant will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- The winning competition entry will be selected in a draw by an independent judge. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into. Winner (s) will be contacted by email, telephone or post.
- In the case of conflict between these rules and such specific directions/terms and conditions, these rules shall prevail. By participating in this competition, you are deemed to accept these rules and the specific directions/terms and conditions applicable to the individual prizes, as specified above.
- Failure to claim a prize within 7 days will make any claim invalid. Prizes not claimed within the specified time limit will be deemed to have been forfeited and may be disposed of by INM without any liability to the winner.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries damaged, lost or mislaid and proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery. No entries will be accepted by agents, in bulk or from third parties.
- Winners will be notified within 20 days of the relevant closing date by email, phone or post. Names of winners of major promotions are available by sending an SAE to Independent News & Media, 33 Clarendon Road, Belfast, BT1 3BG up to one month after the closing date.
- INM will endeavour to deliver all prizes within 14 days of winning. Where this is not possible the winner will be notified of the delay.
- Any additional costs and expenses incurred by the prize winner are to be the responsibility of the prize winner.
- Unless otherwise stated, all taxes, insurances, fees and surcharges are to be the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- The determination and decision of INM on all matters shall be final and no competition correspondence will be entered into. INM reserve the right in their reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) in the magazine, this website, and/or other printed materials, or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond INM’s reasonable control.
- Prizes are non-transferable and may not be re-sold. All prizes, including holiday dates, are subject to availability. If a prize is unavailable due to circumstances out of INM’s control, INM will take all reasonable steps to substitute the prize with a suitable alternative. No cash alternative will be awarded in lieu of stated prize(s).
- INM accepts no responsibility for the supply, non-supply, purported non-supply or delay in supply of prizes to be provided by a third party including, without limitation, failure of the prize winner to receive ownership of the prize. Prize winners are responsible for booking and/or completing other formalities directly with the specified third party.
- The promotion may also be declared void should a printing or production error in connection with the competition appear in the magazine or on this website.
- Entrants acknowledge and accept that publicity may be given to competition winners and winners’ names and images may be published on Independent.ie website, social media channels and another website (s) relating to the promotion. Winners must co-operate fully for publicity purposes if so required.
- All entrants agree not to engage in any interviews or make any statements in connection with or arising from the competition without the written consent of INM.
- INM reserves the right to publish entries (including parts of entries) other than the winning entry and publication does not necessarily mean the entrant has won a prize.
- All competition entrants can opt-in to marketing materials or newsletters by ticking the appropriate box(es) on the entry form.
- INM will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition. Other than death or personal injury arising from the acts or omissions of INM or its employees, INM will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winner’s (or their guest’s) enjoyment of the prize.
- INM reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice.